Three women, sharing a kitchen,
Must side-step and two-step and over-step.
One tall, two small,
They step up and stoop
To reach the high and the low.
From stove to sink to fridge and back,
Right turns, left turns,
Pulling, pushing, stirring, pouring,
Talking, walking, reaching,
Eating, drinking, laughing, dancing.
Dancing the dance
By the spirits of the kitchen dwellers.
- The Seven Days of Chalica December 11, 2015
- 4 years? Where has the time gone? March 4, 2014
- When I remember Grandmommy’s house… February 14, 2014
- Mixed Emotions November 6, 2013
- Never Say Never! October 23, 2013
- The Trip of a Lifetime October 14, 2013
- A way to honor those who gave unselfishly September 11, 2013
- Revisions August 23, 2013
- Sacred Ground July 25, 2013
- Soul Sisters April 18, 2013
What I have written about…