Days are getting longer
As the sun becomes stronger.
Freeing flowers from the snow,
Frolicking through the meadow.
Over and over all of your blooms,
Daffodil blossoms, I sing your tune.
Inconspicuous upon first sight,
Looking now, I see your light!
Suddenly… spring is here.
- The Seven Days of Chalica December 11, 2015
- 4 years? Where has the time gone? March 4, 2014
- When I remember Grandmommy’s house… February 14, 2014
- Mixed Emotions November 6, 2013
- Never Say Never! October 23, 2013
- The Trip of a Lifetime October 14, 2013
- A way to honor those who gave unselfishly September 11, 2013
- Revisions August 23, 2013
- Sacred Ground July 25, 2013
- Soul Sisters April 18, 2013
What I have written about…