26. I am definitely a “daddy’s girl“!
27. I am a math geek (big surprise!)
28. I love daffodils & forsythia – really I just love the color yellow. It makes me happy!
29. Blue is another favorite – I find it soothing.
30. I am definitely a cat person.
31. I love my 2 dogs anyway.
32. I had never spent the night in the hospital until I was 41. Then I made up for it with an 18-day stay that included 2 surgeries.
33. I hated that I missed 25% of the school year as a result of those surgeries.
34. I have been in every state east of the Mississippi and quite a few west of it.
35. I collect angels.
36. I have brown eyes.
37. I eat cold pizza, meatloaf, lasagna, mac & cheese…
38. I am a big fan of Steve Martin and Tom Hanks.
39. In the “Truth about Cats and Dogs”, I would definitely chose Janeanne Garafolo over Uma Thurmond.
40. I love being a member of Neshoba UU Church.
41. I coach a high school bowling team.
42. I have stood on the corner in Winslow, Arizona.
43. I cry easily. (think Hallmark commercials…)
44. I moved 7 times in 10 years, then 1 time in the last 14 years.
45. I do crossword puzzles in pen.
46. I enjoy sudoku puzzles.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. It has to be Milk Chocolate.
49. When I make lasagna, I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner until it is gone.
50. That usually takes about 2 days.
- The Seven Days of Chalica December 11, 2015
- 4 years? Where has the time gone? March 4, 2014
- When I remember Grandmommy’s house… February 14, 2014
- Mixed Emotions November 6, 2013
- Never Say Never! October 23, 2013
- The Trip of a Lifetime October 14, 2013
- A way to honor those who gave unselfishly September 11, 2013
- Revisions August 23, 2013
- Sacred Ground July 25, 2013
- Soul Sisters April 18, 2013
What I have written about…